Conference Registration is $30 for members, $60 for non-members and includes lunch!
When you click through to register you will be invited to join other arts and cultural experiences pre-and-post conference. These additional experiences are fundraisers for Arts Connection programming. These experiences can be booked separately from the conference registration.
Experience an arts weekend in Joshua Tree. Begin your weekend on Friday with a relaxing and rejuvenating Sound Bath at the Integratron; on Saturday participate in the 2018 Arts Connection Conference then party and dine with old and new friends at the Joshua Tree Saloon; and on Sunday tour the Harrison House Art and Ecology Center and Andrea Zittel's home, studio and art at A-Z West, followed by Art in the Park in the Joshua Tree National Park.
1. Integratron Sound Bath - $40 per person - Friday, August 28, 2018, 4:45pm
2. Post-conference celebration - $26 per person (includes all taxes and gratuity) - taco bar and live music at the Joshua Tree Saloon - Saturday, August 29, 2018 6-9pm
3. Harrison House - Art and Ecology Center tour - $25 per person - Sunday, August 30, 2018, 10am
4. A-Z West (Artist Andrea Zittel's home, studio and art) tour - $35 per person - Sunday, August 30, 2018, 11am-1pm
5. Art in the Park (Joshua Tree National Park) with Stone Adventures - $60 per person - Sunday, August 30, 2018, 2-6pm
Download the list of some suggested hotels and motels to stay over in the area below:
For a look at the full conference schedule and a list of sponsors, click here: