HOW TO ENTER - Post your design on your Facebook OR Instagram, tag @joshuatreemusicfestival and use #JTMFpostercomp. (finalists must be able to submit design as JPEG or PNG and print-ready pdf file upon request; design is for 11x17” poster).
Our judging panel will choose our 12 favorite entries then it will be down to public vote.
Competition closes Mar 16, 2018. Winner will be announced Mar 23, 2018.
Share with your artist friends so they can GET INVOLVED!
Joshua Tree Music Festival Poster Design CompetitionWritten by JennyKaneArt
Design a poster for the 16th Annual Joshua Tree Music Festival, capturing the ethos & vibe of the festivals via your own creative interpretation.
You must include the festival name and date (Joshua Tree Music Festival, May 17-20, 2018, in your design). The rest is up to you!
THE PRIZE - $500 plus 2 x JTMF passes for the May festival. A limited edition of the winning design will be printed and sold at the festival (proceeds to benefit Joshua Tree Living Arts (501c3), and will be used in social media festival promotions.
Latest from JennyKaneArt
- California Welcome Center Hosts its First Art Festival in Yucca Valley
- Call for Artists - Community Film Project
- Yucaipa Performing Arts Center - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- April is Arts, Culture, and Creativity Month in California - Here's how you can get involved!
- Exhibition Coordinator for Sam Maloof Exhibit - Ontario Museum of History and Art