Ontario Arts and Culture Awards Ceremony
April 25, 2019 5:30 pm
Ontario Museum of History and Art, Ontario
The Awards Ceremony - 5:30pm $75
Please join us in bringing arts and culture alive in our community and region through the City of Ontario. Contributions from founding sponsors and donors of this event will benefit the launch of this annual award ceremony, as well as multiple arts and culture initiatives within the City of Ontario including:
- Developing a city-wide strategic plan for arts and culture that benefits the region, community, and visitors.
- Supporting programming that develops students and artists through cultivating partnerships with local and regional arts and culture organizations.
- Providing space in the Ontario Museum of History & Art for educational classes and exhibits for the local and surrounding community.
- Sponsoring and lead key arts and culture events that positively impact community wellness and economic development.
- Honoring local and regional people and organizations who have made an impact on the City of Ontario and the Inland Empire Region related to arts and culture.
- Providing opportunities to bring local and regional leaders around the table to discuss capacity building involving arts and culture.
This inaugural award ceremony will honor an individual artist (Tony Sheets); a cultural organization (Sam and Alfreda Maloof Foundation for Arts and Crafts); and a patrons of arts and culture (Randall Lewis and the Lewis family).